Photo via: adaymag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn How to Quill a darling Heart Shaped Mothers Day Paper Craft Gift Idea via Paper Chase – Moms and Grandmas will love these pretty handmade works of art! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- I wanted to make gifts for my mother and mother-in-law for Mothers Day so I searched Pinterest (of course!) to find ideas that were creative yet not too expensive. I found many posts for DIY photo coasters and decided that would be perfect!… diygiftideas diyhomedecor woodworkingprojects
- Love all of these simple Valentines Day decor ideas! // cleanandscentsible.com
- Sweeten up your home this Valentines Day with these darling decoration ideas for your mantel and all throughout your house!
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!
- Cut colored paper or magazine pages into long thin strips, roll into coils, and glue them onto a backing; yesssssssss.
- with magazine or book pages
- DIY coat rack to put on the wall – 101woonideeen.nl – Dutch interior and crafts magazine
- 40 πίνακες – κατασκευές με κλωστή (string art) | Φτιάξτο μόνος σου – Κατασκευές DIY – Do it yourself
- We all need that space where we can hang our jackets, kick off our shoes and leave the day behind us. It’s especially nice if we can find a way to make that space neat and organized! The nice thing about coat racks is that not only are they functional, they are really homey, too. …
- Let’s face it, not all of us love mornings and a lot of people find it difficult to get up their beds and go through their days. We know that feeling, we have all been through those days, that is why we have crafted messages that will help you get through your rough day, and might help you spread good vibes to all the people around you.
- Make this quick and simple anniversary date driftwood sign as a gift for a friend, a spouse, or even a sneaky little way to always remember an important day