Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 Creative Ways to Repurpose Pallets via Brit + Co.
- Ways to get creative with oversized mirrors by working with your local glass company. Ideas and tips for DIY framework once the mirrors have been installed.
- Toilet Paper Roll Art TP Tube ideas is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, …
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Metal repair tape cut with scissors and adhered in geometric patterns to plain art canvases produces gallery-worthy art.
- Want to give those plain old IKEA frames a little extra bit of pizazz? Here are seven creative (and inexpensive!) ways to dress them up.
- 29 Impossibly Creative Ways To Completely Transform Your Walls
- Use multiple items to make a different kind of book shelf. | 29 Brilliantly Creative Ways To Completely Transform Your Walls
- 14 Crazy Creative Ways To Fill Your Empty Walls (On A Budget!)
- DIY Ideas for Painting Walls – Paint A Starry Sky Mural – Cool Ways To Paint Walls – Techniques, Tips, Stencils, Tutorials, Fun Colors and Creative Designs for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Bathroom and Kitchen http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-ways-to-paint-walls
- Lace resist painting: lay lace on paper, spray with clear gloss spray paint, remove lace, paint with watercolors.
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…