Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- One truck with felt flowers left in our etsy shop! Boy did things go quickly this morning. Looks like were going to need to make some more joy signs ASAP! We are blessed by your unwavering support. Thank you.
- Signed Yours Truly reclaimed wood signs
- I could make all these wooden signs.
- Add a little rustic, country charm to your kitchen, and you will feel like you are a little girl back at your grandmas house making apple pie! Kirklands Farmhouse Collection has everything from wall plaques to mason jars to baskets that are full of down-home style.
- Modern Media Console/ Entertainment Center/ Television Stand • Dimensions: 48Long x 16Deep x 24H • Custom steel inset • Designed by J W Atlas • CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE At J.W. Atlas we set out to create a highly functional media console centrally focused on a simple open design matched with a modern and refined feel. Your custom media console displays stunning composition with raw beauty found in wood grain, circular saw marks, and variation in weathering. Our TV / Entertainment stand is crafted from solid reclaimed Wyoming snow fence and expresses versatility which is captured in generous storage and allotted space for media components all at your fingertips. Custom sizes are welcome and all pieces are designed, built, and finished all by a single artisan builder making your purchase a lifelong masterpiece from the first cut to the last stroke of a cloth. Finish has been left natural but all options are available; paste wax, varnish, stain, and all other products per customer’s request. Click any link below to view all JW Atlas Wood Co. Collections Coffee Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11330078 Side and End Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324439 Media Console and TV Stands – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11932285 Sofa, Console, Entryway Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149017 Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=11324437 Dining and Kitchen Tables and Benches – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21149037 Bar and Café Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143636 Office Furniture, Conference Tables – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143638 Small Home Décor – https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtlasWoodCo?ref=listing-shop2-all-items-count§ion_id=21143662 **All our work is made from solid wood which may have minor cracks, dents, and variations in grain due to natural weathering. Atlas Wood Co. wecomes these differences and celebrates the beauty they create. **At J.W. Atlas we pride ourselves in quality work offered at a fair price. If you see other creations with a cheaper price tag that are comparable we will negotiate and match if not beat their price so you will be able to own the best products on Etsy from our studio at J.W. Atlas Wood Co. Free delivery within a 35 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO 80526
- Your porch will feel so comfy and cozy with this wood sign. In the morning you can sit and sip coffee, in the afternoon you can have water, lemonade and in the evening you can in the evening unwind with whatever drink you desire. Take time to breathe and catch up with friends. Perfect for warm summer days or brisk fall nights. Made of solid wood, measures approx 15 x 16 inches. It is painted light turquoise with brown stained lettering.It is sealed, can be in indirect weather exposure like on a porch, but not meant for direct outside exposure. Comes with hanging hardware. Thank you for your interest, please ask if you have any questions.
- All available sizes and my flat rate prices can be found under the Dimensions drop down. There is no upcharge for customization! –REQUIRED CUSTOM ORDER INFORMATION– Please provide the following information in the Note to Art of Words Boutique box on the payment screen that appears after you select the dimensions and orientation youd like, then click Add to Cart. You can also message me through Etsy before you purchase to discuss the details or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your email if you are not sure how the Etsy messengers work and I will contact you that way. 1. YOUR FULL QUOTE.– – Please provide the quote EXACTLY how you’d like it with exact punctuation and capitalization that you’d like. If you want all cursive, I do not recommend capitalizing all letters. It doesnt flow together well. 2. BACKGROUND.– Backgrounds can be (examples in links provided): • SOLID ACRYLIC: https://www.etsy.com/listing/235604884/she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-canvas?ref=shop_home_feat_4 • STRIPES (combination of two colors): https://www.etsy.com/listing/510211609/lets-stay-home-canvas-quote-art-home?ref=shop_home_active_5 • COLOR PALETTE with 3-5 acrylic colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/239758030/be-brave-color-palette-color-swatch?ref=shop_home_active_65 • WATERCOLOR WASH with 1 color: https://www.etsy.com/listing/232154090/go-into-the-world-and-do-well-go-into?ref=shop_home_active_63 • WATERCOLOR CIRCLE with 1-2 colors (Darker areas will vary canvas to canvas, as it completely depends on how the watercolor settles and dries): https://www.etsy.com/listing/508387999/she-needed-a-hero-so-thats-what-she?ref=shop_home_active_10 • BLENDED WATERCOLOR with 2-3 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/234667448/the-darkest-nights-produce-the-brightest?ref=shop_home_active_37 If you have other ideas for backgrounds, please let me know! I can also look like any of my listings, too! I can do practically any color. 3.LETTERING COLOR.– Black, rose gold, gold, or silver ink. White ink can be used on dark, solid backgrounds ONLY. It is not as completely opaque as others and tends to look more like chalk. I recommend sticking with black, rose gold, gold, or silver due to this. Watercolor can be used on a white background only (see my Live in the Sunshine canvas for an example of watercolor lettering). 4. WRITING STYLE.– All cursive, or combination of cursive and print (see my listings for examples). I do not recommend all print because all print tends to leave the canvas looking very empty. • • • Example • • • 1. I love you and I like you. 2. Black solid acrylic background 3. Silver lettering 4. All cursive You dont have to worry about the format/layout the words unless you have something specific in mind! I can handle that. 🙂 If you DO have a specific layout in mind, please let me know. Due to the handmade nature, I can only fit so much across and down but Im happy to work with any ideas you might have! –Important Information– *Due to the handwritten nature of my work, the following are my word limits for each size. You may go over 1-2 words on the smaller sizes and 5 or so for the larger sizes, but at the limit, the canvas is covered and it may be difficult to read if you go over the limit. 8×10 – 10 words 9×12 – 15 words 11×14 – 25 words 12×12- 25 words 12×16 – 35 words 16×20 – 40 words 18×24 – 55 words — International Customers Outside the US – please contact me before purchasing 18×24 or larger. These sizes have a substantially higher shipping cost. I have no way of accounting for that with my shipping settings with how Etsy is set up. Failure to contact me before purchasing one of these larger sizes will lead to your order being canceled and refunded. — –Other Sizes Available– 24×24 and 24×30 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435437/xl-custom-quote-canvas-24×24-24×30-home?ref=shop_home_active_2 24×36 and 30×40 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435567/xxl-custom-quote-canvas-24×36-30×40-wall?ref=shop_home_active_3 –Production time– Please see Shipping and Policies section for current production time. Once your order is placed, I will message you within 24-48 hours to let you know when to expect a picture of your canvas to approve once it is finished. –Examples– I frequently post custom orders I have recently made on my Instagram. Check them out here! https://www.instagram.com/artofwordsboutiqueetsy/ –Contact– If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me through the following link: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=53857779&ref=owner_contact_leftnav I usually respond quickly, so be sure to check your conversations (located under You at the top of the page on a desktop browser, by clicking on the small triangle then selecting Conversations, or by tapping the 3 lines next to Etsy on the Etsy App and then selecting Conversations from the slide-over menu.) within 1 day of messaging me for faster service! 🙂 You can also email me:
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- Pallet wooden sign for every decor… I hope you dance…. chalk paint, pallet, wooden signs, antiques, distressed