Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use multiple items to make a different kind of book shelf. | 29 Brilliantly Creative Ways To Completely Transform Your Walls
- 25 Creative Ways to Repurpose Pallets via Brit + Co.
- 14 Crazy Creative Ways To Fill Your Empty Walls (On A Budget!)
- DIY Ideas for Painting Walls – Paint A Starry Sky Mural – Cool Ways To Paint Walls – Techniques, Tips, Stencils, Tutorials, Fun Colors and Creative Designs for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Bathroom and Kitchen http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-ways-to-paint-walls
- Ways to get creative with oversized mirrors by working with your local glass company. Ideas and tips for DIY framework once the mirrors have been installed.
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- 39 easy DIY ways to create art for your walls. SO MANY GOOD IDEAS.
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- 13 Ways to Get Creative with Tape Resist Art
- Want to give those plain old IKEA frames a little extra bit of pizazz? Here are seven creative (and inexpensive!) ways to dress them up.
- When fall is in the air, transform your entry and create porch envy with these easy-to-do décor ideas. Here are a 19 envious front doors.
- My Repurposed Life shows you how to transform a vintage headboard into a chalkboard coat rack shelf perfect for a busy family.