Photo via: tipjunkie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A bare wall is an open canvas for creativity. Let your imagination run wild and create your own Beautiful Paper Flower Letters. Decorate the letters with a variety of flowers of your choice. If drawing flowers is not your forte, dont fret.
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.:
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- 38 Fabulous DIY Christmas Trees That Arent Actual Trees This is for you that have no space for a real tree.
- Wall Vase – inside or out. 2x8x18 inch board. 3/8” ceiling flange. ¾” split ring hanger. 12×1¼” wood screws. 12” piece 3/8” threaded rod cut into 3” pcs. Wine bottle. Stain board w dark walnut rust-oleum wood stain. Attach above handware and a picture hanger on back. Viola!
- The whole detailed photo tutorial on how to make these egg carton flowers – Tutorial foto: trandafiri din cofraje de ouă | Atelierul Grădina cu fluturi
- EASY and detailed tutorial on How to Paint these GLORIOUS Watercolor Flowers in 15 Minutes ! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Maybe mix a rainbow melted crayon canvas with some melted on stems and glued flowers?
- Eclectic gallery wall on dark charcoal walls | console decorated with pumpkins and fall flowers
- Sweet canvas project with uppercaseliving vinyl lettering, burlap flowers…
- Wooden M Monogram with flowers by SimplySuiteDecor on Etsy, $20.00