Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Rustic Gold Leaf on Pallet Wall Art | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Indigo Wall Art With Framed Fabric | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- 50 DIY wall art tutorials
- DIY Canvas Wall Art Ideas: 30+ canvas tutorials for adults – great ideas for your home, office, nursery and craft room!
- Gathering Beauty is a craft and diy blog where I share all the things Im making and baking everything else I just cant live without.
- Art for walls does not necessarily have to be in the form of paintings. There is no written rule in the home décor book that says you can’t have heartwarming and inspirational quotes on your walls. In fact, if you are looking to customize your wall art, wall quote decals are the…
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- You can make your own raccoon head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 6 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 25 cm (A4) or 35 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share …
- A great gift for a wedding, shower gift, anniversary, or just because. The design is available in several options which is listed in the Size dropdown box. 1. Wood Sign 2. Canvas Wall Décor You can choose to have the established date, family members names, saying, or whatever you would like. Order process is: 1. Place order and specify in the notes section: – Monogram – Family Name – Established Date, Family Member Names, Sentiment/Saying – Lettering and Monogram Colors (if you want the colors shown in the sample, please state just like example) 2. Once order is received, a design proof will be sent to you for your review/approval 3. Upon approval the item is then handmade and shipped. Reclaimed wood is the background shown in the listing. Sawtooth hangers will be placed on the wood signs and canvas wall décor for proper wall placement. Please feel free to email us with any questions, comments, etc. copyrights 2015 Heartland Signs – …so please do not copy without written permission of artist.
- DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects are an easy DIY to do by yourself or have a craft night with friends. Are you going to make your decor metallic or watercolor? For the video tutorial click here: ‘DIWhyNot: 3 Holiday Gifts‘ DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects Prep It: Ceramics or faux animal skulls – Here are links for the ones […]
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Lifestyle blog with decorating inspiration, creative DIY and craft projects, organizing tips, delicious recipes, and more.