Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A fun Fall decor sign for your front porch and a tutorial on how to paint lettering so you dont have to buy a stencil when creating signs!
- You all know how much I love mason jars. I constantly post about their endless everyday usefulness. I’ve used them as fun gift ideas, such as Cowgirl Cookies… Creative party decor at a …
- DIY Clothespin Picture Frame. You can even paint the whole thing to fit a fun theme
- This would be a fun thing to do with those seashell collections from vacations. Set of 4 Tiles of your choice. $320.00, via Etsy.
- What a fun idea!
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- Heres a fun DIY wall art project – apply acrylic paint with cardboard.:
- Wish your bedroom had a new look? If you’re crafty, its easier than you might think. There are many fun bedroom decor crafts to try. Whether you’d like to create new bedroom furniture or copy a fancy store’s expensive bedroom decor style look – it can be done in a few days or just an …
- Looking for a fun new arts and crafts project for your home or classroom? This canvas painting project using tissue paper is perfect for kids!
- What a fun project this could b3 with kids (once the states have been cut out) https://www.etsy.com/listing/258122677/contiguous-usa-map-reclaimed-wood-wall
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.