Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A fun Fall decor sign for your front porch and a tutorial on how to paint lettering so you dont have to buy a stencil when creating signs!
- You all know how much I love mason jars. I constantly post about their endless everyday usefulness. I’ve used them as fun gift ideas, such as Cowgirl Cookies… Creative party decor at a …
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.
- What a fun idea!
- This would be a fun thing to do with those seashell collections from vacations. Set of 4 Tiles of your choice. $320.00, via Etsy.
- Heres a fun DIY wall art project – apply acrylic paint with cardboard.:
- very child friendly. paint them all as solids, tape them together on the back, and let your kid make a giant pic then un-tape them and separate before hanging! sounds like a fun weekend project to me
- What a fun project this could b3 with kids (once the states have been cut out) https://www.etsy.com/listing/258122677/contiguous-usa-map-reclaimed-wood-wall
- See how to make your own DIY Pixel Wall art with theboldabode.com. What a fun and happy way to express your colorful self!
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- Looking for a fun new arts and crafts project for your home or classroom? This canvas painting project using tissue paper is perfect for kids!
- DIY Farmers Market Produce Rack for a fun way to store kitchen fruits and veggies!