Photo via: homeyohmy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- If you’re looking for a unique way to display some of your favorite things, you’ll want to check out this different twist on the traditional display shelf. It has a deep inner box that’s partially surrounded by a shallower out box. That outer box has its own sections, creating a unique look. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- All available sizes and my flat rate prices can be found under the Dimensions drop down. There is no upcharge for customization! –REQUIRED CUSTOM ORDER INFORMATION– Please provide the following information in the Note to Art of Words Boutique box on the payment screen that appears after you select the dimensions and orientation youd like, then click Add to Cart. You can also message me through Etsy before you purchase to discuss the details or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your email if you are not sure how the Etsy messengers work and I will contact you that way. 1. YOUR FULL QUOTE.– – Please provide the quote EXACTLY how you’d like it with exact punctuation and capitalization that you’d like. If you want all cursive, I do not recommend capitalizing all letters. It doesnt flow together well. 2. BACKGROUND.– Backgrounds can be (examples in links provided): • SOLID ACRYLIC: https://www.etsy.com/listing/235604884/she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-canvas?ref=shop_home_feat_4 • STRIPES (combination of two colors): https://www.etsy.com/listing/510211609/lets-stay-home-canvas-quote-art-home?ref=shop_home_active_5 • COLOR PALETTE with 3-5 acrylic colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/239758030/be-brave-color-palette-color-swatch?ref=shop_home_active_65 • WATERCOLOR WASH with 1 color: https://www.etsy.com/listing/232154090/go-into-the-world-and-do-well-go-into?ref=shop_home_active_63 • WATERCOLOR CIRCLE with 1-2 colors (Darker areas will vary canvas to canvas, as it completely depends on how the watercolor settles and dries): https://www.etsy.com/listing/508387999/she-needed-a-hero-so-thats-what-she?ref=shop_home_active_10 • BLENDED WATERCOLOR with 2-3 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/234667448/the-darkest-nights-produce-the-brightest?ref=shop_home_active_37 If you have other ideas for backgrounds, please let me know! I can also look like any of my listings, too! I can do practically any color. 3.LETTERING COLOR.– Black, rose gold, gold, or silver ink. White ink can be used on dark, solid backgrounds ONLY. It is not as completely opaque as others and tends to look more like chalk. I recommend sticking with black, rose gold, gold, or silver due to this. Watercolor can be used on a white background only (see my Live in the Sunshine canvas for an example of watercolor lettering). 4. WRITING STYLE.– All cursive, or combination of cursive and print (see my listings for examples). I do not recommend all print because all print tends to leave the canvas looking very empty. • • • Example • • • 1. I love you and I like you. 2. Black solid acrylic background 3. Silver lettering 4. All cursive You dont have to worry about the format/layout the words unless you have something specific in mind! I can handle that. 🙂 If you DO have a specific layout in mind, please let me know. Due to the handmade nature, I can only fit so much across and down but Im happy to work with any ideas you might have! –Important Information– *Due to the handwritten nature of my work, the following are my word limits for each size. You may go over 1-2 words on the smaller sizes and 5 or so for the larger sizes, but at the limit, the canvas is covered and it may be difficult to read if you go over the limit. 8×10 – 10 words 9×12 – 15 words 11×14 – 25 words 12×12- 25 words 12×16 – 35 words 16×20 – 40 words 18×24 – 55 words — International Customers Outside the US – please contact me before purchasing 18×24 or larger. These sizes have a substantially higher shipping cost. I have no way of accounting for that with my shipping settings with how Etsy is set up. Failure to contact me before purchasing one of these larger sizes will lead to your order being canceled and refunded. — –Other Sizes Available– 24×24 and 24×30 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435437/xl-custom-quote-canvas-24×24-24×30-home?ref=shop_home_active_2 24×36 and 30×40 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435567/xxl-custom-quote-canvas-24×36-30×40-wall?ref=shop_home_active_3 –Production time– Please see Shipping and Policies section for current production time. Once your order is placed, I will message you within 24-48 hours to let you know when to expect a picture of your canvas to approve once it is finished. –Examples– I frequently post custom orders I have recently made on my Instagram. Check them out here! https://www.instagram.com/artofwordsboutiqueetsy/ –Contact– If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me through the following link: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=53857779&ref=owner_contact_leftnav I usually respond quickly, so be sure to check your conversations (located under You at the top of the page on a desktop browser, by clicking on the small triangle then selecting Conversations, or by tapping the 3 lines next to Etsy on the Etsy App and then selecting Conversations from the slide-over menu.) within 1 day of messaging me for faster service! 🙂 You can also email me:
- Reuse old windows – oh so pretty and simple. A friend just did 2 plain windows side by side, and that was really cute too. DIY Home Decor
- Use a pretty curtain rod and your favorite ribbon to hang pictures in a creative way! by kris
- How To Make a Fabric Headboard. Great, inexpensive, idea! (Way cute alternative to the tufted headboards)
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!