Photo via: cora-heartfeltandhomemade.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- You can make your own raccoon head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 6 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 25 cm (A4) or 35 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share …
- You can make your own deer head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 13 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 70 cm (A4) or 100 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share the file or any part of it for financial or any other purposes. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please email me before leaving negative feedback. Thank you for understanding! Good luck
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Make your home uniquely personal with one of the latest trends in home decor! Wall quotes give the elegant look of hand-painted lettering. They are easy to apply and can be easily removed without damaging your walls. Our wall quotes can be applied to walls, doors, windows, or any other smooth or semi-textured surface. _________________________________________ THIS ITEM SAYS: Happiness is Homemade THE SIZES OFFERED ARE Large: 36×8 Medium: 27×6 Small: 20×5 CHOOSING SIZE AND COLOR CHOICE Please include your size and color choice in the Message to Seller box at checkout. All three sizes are the same price. IF YOU DONT SEND US YOUR SIZE AND COLOR CHOICE, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR DECAL IN BLACK VINYL, SIZE LARGE. _________________________________________ SHIPPING Each additional item ships free! Please email us if Etsy doesnt combine your shipping and well do it manually. Domestic ships via USPS Priority Mail and international via USPS First Class International Mail. 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE We strive for five-star service and are committed to your satisfaction. If your wall quote doesnt meet your expectations or if it arrives damaged, well happily send a replacement for free or refund the purchase price. Please contact us before leaving feedback. WHAT TO EXPECT Your vinyl wall quote will arrive in a small box or mailing tube. Application instructions will be included. The decal comes in three layers: a cardstock-like backing paper, the vinyl lettering and an opaque transfer tape. Using the transfer tape, the vinyl will be removed from the cardstock-like backing paper. The vinyl and transfer tape is rubbed firmly onto your wall. The transfer tape is then removed, leaving just the vinyl lettering on your wall. If you have any trouble installing your decal please contact us right away. While application is generally pretty easy, some paints and surfaces can be tricky to work with. If you have any trouble at all, contact us and well be more than happy to help
- Clothespin picture hanger idea – Teen Crafts that ARENT stupid – by A Little Craft In Your Day. Thanks @ALittleCraftInYourDay. Use www.3RingCircles.com craft ring base to make the frame, available in different size and shapes. 3RingCircles DiyBangles
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- paper marbalizing is a traditional florentine art. i could use that as a patern for my senior studio project
- Old Windows Decorated for Christmas | Creative Uses for Old Windows-33-1 Kindesign
- Lately Ive been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. Ive made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available …