Photo via: aimeeweaverdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super cool way to display your musical instruments and still be able to use them. The entire project (two framed guitars) only cost a few bucks.
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Be brave strong and courageous seek adventure and truth, Explorer Nursery…
- Check out these cool and simple ways to maximize storage space on your countertop, but still keep it functional!
- We Still Do Sign
- Today I am sharing our girl’s art / craft / homework space! The entire upstairs was originally a huge master bedroom suite and this particular space was supposed to be a master media room but of course I changed every single bit of that. Oh and I just got the CUTEST desks you have ever seen in your entire life for this room that I will share SOON!…
- After spending a happy Christmas, the Christmas decorations will be changed to welcome a brand new year. Today’s post is all about the home decorating ideas as well as DIY ideas. We are sure that it won’t fail you at last. You can find solutions to practice your DIY skills and decorate your house. Why[Read the Rest]
- Wall art doesnt have to be expensive–these ideas are crazy awesome!
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- The goal of this article is to prepare you for the basic knowledge youll need to know to be successful and possibly more readied than the average Army recruit arriving to Basic Combat Training (BCT).
- From wildwings.com……………………….. Housesign Quilt idea. If you do decopage, it can hang outside. I mean : glue a fabric on them, then use decopageglue +lacquer 5-maybe 10 times, let it be proper dry and voila your new housesign. (the whole block need the tour) The housesign idea from me DORTE RASMUSSEN DENMARK 🙂