Photo via: es.aliexpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Refinery29 shows you an amazing painting project that you can do at home to make beautiful, affordable art for your walls. Try this DIY paint project.
- This one of a kind large abstract artwork is textured with a mixture of acrylic paints, recycled glass, and resin coating to create a truly unique and serene abstract original. The painting has a glass coat layer of epoxy resin to add a thick high gloss sheen to piece. Looks beautiful in natural light!! This Ikat pattern style painting includes shades of gray white, gold, cream, silver iridescent glitter, and touches of silver leaf. This is a signed original gallery wrapped heavy duty canvas that is 1.5 deep and 48 wide x 36 high *This item is sold, but a very similar piece can be made upon request
- Easy wall decoration: 1. Paint canvas 2. Rubber doormat – place it over the canvas and spray over 3. Remove the doormat to reveal this beautiful artwork DIY… easy
- 2,224 Likes, 138 Comments – Kirklands (@kirklands) on Instagram: “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out…”
- What if I fall? Oh, but darling, what if you Fly? -e.h. This is a hand-painted piece centered around the beautiful and encouraging poem by
- TEXTURED-MOSS-BALLS-DIY-Make your own beautiful moss balls. So much better than store bought!
- White and blue owl with splatter. Beautiful! More
- Sri | A Length of Beautiful Shibori: Stream of Mokume Technique
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!
- Beautiful Pink and Gold Canvas
- The most beautiful guest rooms in Vogue
- 18 Beautiful Ways To Use Candles At Your Wedding ❤ See more: http://www.weddingforward.com/wedding-ideas-with-candles/