Photo via: artfusionevent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before painting your walls or ceilings, use a stencil to create a raised pattern. Holding the stencil in place, apply joint compound with a putty knife over the stencil. Remove the stencil to reveal the pattern. Allow to dry thoroughly before painting.
- Bronze and Copper Wall art – diy with terra cotta. – Wonder if I could do this with the hot glue/tinfoil/shoe polish idea, only spray paint the tin foil before putting on the shoe polish.
- 9×11 inches Never chase anything but drinks and dreams Hand painted, subject to minor font changes. Current processing time is 2 weeks, if needed before then please see my Rush My Order Add-On at https://www.etsy.com/listing/245333161/rush-my-order-add-on?ref=shop_home_active_5 Copyright 2015 © LuckyLaneStudio Purchase of item does not transfer rights Unlawful to reproduce without written consent
- Before you begin even the simplest of projects, you’ll need some basic tools. A variety of screwdrivers, tape measure, hand saw, miter box, and sandpaper can take you far. A cordless drill/driver and…
- Youve decided that your bathroom could use a bit of a makeover and youve set aside a small budget for some remodeling. However, before you start you shou
- Happy New Year!! Im not sure if you have this problem, but I can be pretty certain, as we are creatures of habit, that its going to take me a few weeks, or maybe months, before I remember to write 2014 instead of 2013. Especially since last month I accidentally wrote 2012 on a check.…
- Photocopy the back of whatever you want to hang. Tape to the wall for perfect alignment before drilling holes.
- Life Hack: How to Hang Perfectly Level Decor on Walls. This would have saved me SO much time and frustration if I would have known about this trick before now!
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- 20 DIY Painting Ideas for Wall Art
- Burlap Cross on Beach Painting