Photo via: stashvault.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best DIY Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget, There are no better decorating than Do It Yourself, so we have a lot of resource and ideas about DIY Apartment Decorating Ideas on a budget to all o…
- What is a pouring medium and why do you need one Which one is better than the others to use in acrylic pour paintings
- TEXTURED-MOSS-BALLS-DIY-Make your own beautiful moss balls. So much better than store bought!
- Does your home decor look a little lifeless? Want to perk up your decor and make it look better instantly? The trick is to bust out of the vertical and
- Vintage floral artwork, How to Pick Art with a French Vintage Vibe – So Much Better With Age
- I have one of these in my closet for my scarves and belts. I originally got it from IKEA for my kitchen utinsils, but it was too big so I found a better place for it.
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Here’s a chainsaw hack that makes a lot more sense than the last one we shared… It’s a setup you can build to help cut down logs into usable planks for your own projects! Our gui…
- To frame a scarf, purchase a frame that is shorter and narrower than the scarf. Cut a piece of cardboard to fit inside the frame, or use any cardboard that comes with it. Wrap the scarf around the cardboard and tape down the edges on the backside. Place the scarf-covered cardboard inside the frame and replace the backing.
- Add a touch of spring to your home easily and quickly with these beautiful spring printables! Grab a frame and add a print in less than 5 minutes!
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- diy mini deer head in a frame for less than $5 with supplies from HobbyLobby