Photo via: bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Fence Wood use the picture frame I already have and use a teal paper for the back and yellow for the flower hearts
- This is a one of a kind large reclaimed wood cross. Size 13 x 19..25 . A perfect gift for someone that loves unique crosses. White distressed wood is the background to a second natural reclaimed wood cross. Mounted to the top is a small white rustic cross. A beautiful unusual piece that is one of a kind! This is made from reclaimed wood and any curves in the wood or knot holes is not considered a flaw but part of the character of this piece that makes it so unique. This piece makes such a statement on a wall by itself or adds attention to a wall of crosses
- a great way to get rid of scrap wood diy rustic wood lanterns, diy, home decor, rustic furniture, woodworking projects
- Fabric cross on wood
- Foam letters, spray paint, scrap book paper, and mis-matched frames…love! And the name, Im a sucker for it!
- Looking for Monthly Scrap Inspiration? Look no further than our pinterest inspired monthly idea books that are yours FREE from Sweet Shoppe Designs! Each idea book includes 32 creative scrapbooking challenges with links to the original sources of inspiration.
- DIY Home Decor : Use the yarn to make a cross for our entry way
- With the holidays around the corner I am starting to think about handmade gifts! Here is an easy tutorial for a fabric cross wall art that can be easily customized for any room! …
- Digital collection 80 Antique Maps Large Images printable for your scrap, cards, labels, jewellery, decoupage art old ancient World / C102 via Etsy
- Paint Technique, Ombre, Project Challenge, DIY http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2015/01/project-challenge-1-paintstain-two.html
- Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades. Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
- And I have a window JUST LIKE THIS at home! Im BEYOND excited to try this out!