Photo via: bridgethoff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- candlesticks 1 tutorial on how to reuse old spindles; convert into candle sticks
- Pick up sticks and hot glue sticks around mirror…its just that easy!
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Good Things | Martha Stewart Weddings
- Pom Pom Rug | Lion Brand Yarn OK, quickly: how cute is that baby?! Now that’s out of the way, how cute is this rug?! This is one of my favourite posts in a long time. Pom poms are so easy to make, and…
- [Practically] Free Home Decorating Ideas | POPSUGAR Home
- Family Tree | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- One of my favourite shots from the Esher project | Sophie Paterson Interiors More
- Light Up Headboard | 18 DIY Tumblr Dorm Room Ideas for Girls that you will want to recreate!
- How to DIY toilet paper roll wall art project | DIY Tag
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- APR | Foliage | Watercolour motif by @louise.jones_