Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use multiple items to make a different kind of book shelf. | 29 Brilliantly Creative Ways To Completely Transform Your Walls
- Lately Ive been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. Ive made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available …
- These 9 organizing laundry hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have some cute ways to organize my laundry room Definitely pinning for later!
- 25 Creative Ways to Repurpose Pallets via Brit + Co.
- an idea for refurbishing dresser for the garage. Need to change the handles though.
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- Gabriel Wall System Hanging Organizer | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White with plans | Organize your home, or small spaces | Tips, tricks and easy DIY ideas for storage on a budget
- Use old laundry soap bottles to organize the garage/shop
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- If you want a cheap, and very effective, way to organize jewelry, accordion hooks are a great choice. You just attach them to the wall and then you can use them to keep necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry items organized. They work great because they keep chains from becoming tangled and they look really nice on the wall. Plus, they are really inexpensive.
- 39 easy DIY ways to create art for your walls. SO MANY GOOD IDEAS.