Photo via: frontgate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- Spray paint doilies on canvas = instant and awesome art. I want to do this with bright colors!
- Hot Glue Gun Art – Spray painted with Metallic Silver, distressed with black paint – giving it an antique metal look. by adele
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- This hand painted Ephesians verse is a perfect piece to brighten any wall! The black background and different use of colors make it virtually able to match with anything! Materials: stretched canvas and acrylic paint If you have any questions or custom orders, send me a message and I will be happy to see what I can do
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Easy wall decoration: 1. Paint canvas 2. Rubber doormat – place it over the canvas and spray over 3. Remove the doormat to reveal this beautiful artwork DIY… easy
- Love this DIY large scale art. – We could get a 1/2 price canvas/paint and do something to match the bedroom?
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- Retro Heart print, Geometric Heart, Copper Foil Poster, love heart, A4 wall art in | eBay!