Photo via: orthodoxmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easiest Burlap Wreath Ever! – Just Call Me Homegirl
- Burlap Christmas wreath. Love the bottom one shaped like tree.
- Door Chevron Burlap Wreath https://www.etsy.com/listing/189863827/burlap-wreath-black-and-natural-chevron
- This is the easiest burlap wreath you can do. Plus there is a video tutorial!
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Floral wreath weaves by Olga Prinku | hoop art | diy hoop art | flower frames
- Choose Four Funny Kitchen Burlap Prints | Kitchen Print | Rustic Home Decor | Housewarming Gift | Burlap Kitchen Print by MilsoMade on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/217614149/choose-four-funny-kitchen-burlap-prints
- Paper Roll Wreath | Don’t Throw Out Those Paper Towel and Toilet Paper Rolls! Here Are 17 Brilliant Ways to Reuse Them!
- DIY Wall Art- Easy Burlap Craft in under 30 minutes
- DIY Burlap Monogram Wall Art – Inspiration DIYy
- This weeks project: DIY Rustic Mirror…..would be cute against a wall next to a table or little dresser with burlap on it and hydrangeas in mason jars as well…if that made any sense lol
- DIY Burlap & Canvas Coral Wall Art | WhisperWood Cottage