Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- If you have a large blank wall that you dont know what to do with, consider framing up some wallpaper! forget buying an expensive frame. Get some trim moulding cut to the proper size at Home Depot and paint it white. This makes for a dramatic (but inexpensive) piece of wall art.
- Walking by the paint section at Home Depot, it’s hard not to be distracted by the array of colors mounted on the walls. Sometimes you even find yourself wandering in the section, looking at the different shades, even if you have no plan to paint anything! Maybe you’re even guilty of taking some
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Take the wow factor of a summer sunset and bring it straight to your living room with this DIY wall art décor. All you need is 15 minutes, four canvas squares, pastel spray paint and the scent of a Glade Soak It In Summer Swim candle and wax melts from our new Escape to the Lake summer collection to get you in the mood to seize summer’s days.
- Stencils and stylish paint colors are one of modern interior trends in decorating walls, ceiling and furniture
- Genius! Ive been dreading the thought of having to remove the giant mirrors that were plastered onto the bathroom walls, but I never realized I could just build out the frame on top of the mounted mirror! Absolutely brilliant! Going to Home Depot today!
- A house reflects an individual’s personality, style and attitude towards life. The type of art present at one’s home also show how much a person values art. A piece of art that is almost always present in a home is canvas painting. And while some have the means to buy a canvas painting to adorn …
- Buy the wood plaques at hobby lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Sooo cute!
- A fun Fall decor sign for your front porch and a tutorial on how to paint lettering so you dont have to buy a stencil when creating signs!
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!