Photo via: smallchichome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So cute! Paint letters from Hobby Lobby different colors and hang above towels in the Bathroom.
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila
- Use staple gun to wrap fabric around canvas. B was bought at Hobby Lobby and painted silver (was black).
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- If you need any wall art–SUPER EASY! Mod podge newpaper to canvas. stick on letters. paint over. peel off letters.
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- I so need to paint this for my little girls room . SO CUTE!! And great reminder to read every day. Canvas Painting Heart 1 Corinthians 1614 by JordansCanvas
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Handcrafted from pinewood, these signs come stained or distressed, with your choice of block or script letter monogramming. You choose the letter and bow color. The dimensions of this plaque are approximately 17 x 14 inches. It will hang nicely from a wreath hanger on your door. Because each of our pieces is hand cut from wood that can have a rough texture, knots, small cracks or other imperfections that add to its rustic nature, painted with paints mixed right on the piece, and hand distressed, no two will ever be exactly the same. All plaques are available in a stained or distressed finish upon request. Thank you so much for stopping by. We hope we can assist you with your custom needs! 🙂
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Take 4 thin boards, stain them, put a Lowes plastic door mat over the top, apply cream spray paint and take off… Hmm cute!