Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- I had the pleasure of doing a My City feature on Naomi of Design Manifest while I was in Philadelphia a few weeks ago giving a seminar. Naomi and I met in New York while attending BlogFest but were…
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- Zelf je floating frame beschrijven met een krijtstift. Lees hier hoe je dat doet!
- maps–where you met, where you got married, where you went on a honeymoon …SO SWEET
- Neem vrijblijvend contact op met artidecco voor soortgelijk behang of kijk op www.deborghprojecten.nl voor meer informatie. behang foto design interieur wallpaper walldesign wall printing photo light decoration deco decoratie interior trend 2015 home living modern mural pattern patroon styling watercolor paint water color colour kleur waterverf
- reclaimed wood shelves. would love to put these in our master bathroom.
- The most beautiful guest rooms in Vogue
- Combining most important dates in life with photos – I love how they used the meaning of the kids names in the pictures
- In this house, we do love
- String Art Feather • Free tutorial with pictures on how to make string art in under 180 minutes
- How to make a magnetic color chalkboard – with colored chalkboard paint in any color