Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- Start with blank canvas, lay down stencil design, spray paint, remove stencils, install white or colored lights behind the painting, hang on wall..it sounds soo easy!
- Turn your Christmas lights into faux bistro lights with a few ping pong balls! I love this idea!
- DIY map with lights.
- When I was a child, I dreamed of having starry bedroom after turning off the lights. My dream comes true when I decide to decorate my house with some lights. It is amazing to see so many stars in my room when it is dark. Are you interested in decorating your home with significant lights?[Read the Rest]
- Maybe not on a wall but use white lights and use for patio lighting
- I like the lights mounted on this headboard
- Using stickers or paper cutouts. 3 coats of acrylic paint (What about spray paint? Or the wall color paint?) Then nailed in icicle lights. That would totally look like falling snow!
- This cool map paper with lights is such an EASY project. It would be perfect for a Farewell, Homecoming, or a simple decoration. We started with a foam core board from the dollar store and this BEAUTIFUL new paper from Hazel & Ruby! Use Mod Podge to attach the paper to the
- Doily Rub-on Canvas
- Canvas photo collage
- Paint Filled Eggs on Canvas ~ Growing A Jeweled Rose