Photo via: treasuryofmemories.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- The whole detailed photo tutorial on how to make these egg carton flowers – Tutorial foto: trandafiri din cofraje de ouă | Atelierul Grădina cu fluturi
- wow! this website sells cheap art canvas and frames. I will have to remember this! canvas is NOT cheap!
- Love the Fixer Upper Style home decor? Our personalized feed canvas sign is a replica of the sign on a fixer upper styled home. Our vintage goods sign is personalized farmhouse sign, with distressed background and vintage fonts. We know you look high and low for the perfect sign for your farmhouse, but when you find it it doesnt fit your space. With our designs you can add that rustic detail and it will fit your space. Perfect for housewarming, wedding or birthday gift for that hard to buy for person. ❤ WE CREATE CUSTOM DESIGNS AS WELL – CONTACT US FOR DETAILS ★FOR RUSH ORDER please contact us for rush order fee and upgraded shipping.★ /// LISTING DETAILS /// STAY – Charcoal Font and Border – Light Grey AWHILE – Light Grey DISTRESSED WHITE BACKGROUND • 8×8 inches – 1.5 Deep Canvas • 12×12 inches – .75 Deep Canvas • 16×16 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 20×20 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 24×24 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 30×30 inches .75 Deep Canvas • 36×36 inches – .75 Deep Canvas CANVAS DETAILS • CANVAS w/BLACK SIDES • .75 DEEP CANVAS FRAME or 1.5 DEEP FRAME (8×8 ) • Stretched Canvas • Satin Finish • Hardware • UV protected inks ❤ SPECIAL OFFER ❤ Pin our listing to your Pinterest board and Ill send you a coupon code for 10% off! After you have pinned to your board please convo me for your coupon code. /// CANVAS – SHIPPING – DETAILS /// Your final piece is sturdy and finished with a saw-tooth hanger, and ready for display immediately upon arrival. Once complete, your canvas is packaged in a clear plastic, with corrugated cardboard to protect corners, securely boxed, and shipped (unfortunately we do not ship to PO Boxes for this Item). ★ INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED, if you would like insurance please contact me for details. /// SHIPPING & PROCESSING /// All orders are processed as soon as we get them however, the TURNAROUND TIME IS 1-3 business days to personalize, send your to processing and shipping time depends on locations. Shipping is ground shipping and can take 7-14 days once it is processed. ★★ For rush order please contact us for rush order fee and upgraded shipping. ★★ © copyright protected by Company 333 Designs, LLC – Walls of Wisdom Co. | All Rights Reserved Personal Use ONLY – Reproduction of Company 333 Designs, LLC – Walls of Wisdom Co.is strictly prohibited. All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner.
- How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood… for a unique diy photo display.. I know I will want this later in life
- Never pay big bucks on a floating frame for your canvas art again! This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to quickly assemble your own floating frame!
- Planning a big DIY wall art project? Heres a great tutorial on how to create your own canvas.
- MUST PIN! Best DIY Photo Canvas tutorial out there! Learn the secret to creating REAL canvas texture with this full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- A photo wall is not a common undertaking. However, this simple yet beautiful idea can make your wall a feature aspect of your home! We give you 25 different ideas on how to go on creating this style to make it look beautiful and professional.
- wall display canvas photo gallery
- DIY Family Photo Display. Click on image to see more home decor ideas and DIY crafts.