Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painted cardboard triangles – fun to do with kids (via http://themoccasintelegraph.blogspot.com/2010/08/window-display-2-cont-part-ii.html)
- DIY Cute Cardboard Picture Frame | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas
- pretty fabric + cardboard box + stapler = art to cover the ugly breaker box in my hallway
- Love this DIY large scale art. – We could get a 1/2 price canvas/paint and do something to match the bedroom?
- Another example of art displays not having to match each other or coordinate.
- These arrows will compliment any style of decor, and can be painted/stained to match any color scheme!! Make your own with this simple wooden arrow tutorial
- Could do in any color to match a room. Love this!
- This hand painted Ephesians verse is a perfect piece to brighten any wall! The black background and different use of colors make it virtually able to match with anything! Materials: stretched canvas and acrylic paint If you have any questions or custom orders, send me a message and I will be happy to see what I can do
- Good Things | Martha Stewart Weddings
- 25 Creative Ways to Repurpose Pallets via Brit + Co.
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Be brave strong and courageous seek adventure and truth, Explorer Nursery…