Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you need any wall art–SUPER EASY! Mod podge newpaper to canvas. stick on letters. paint over. peel off letters.
- You wont believe how cute these decorative letters are and they are made with simple paint sticks! These paint stick letters are easy, fun and inexpensive!
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Want to create a gallery wall but dont know where to start. Frames or photos? Then there is the measuring nightmare and the spacing! Below you will find all the instructions and diagrams you need to create a flawless gallery wall in half the time with all the planning and measurements done. All you have to…
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color. Most wood is pallet wood and it varies from oak, pine, alder and poplar. The front mountain range is stained a darker color then the second mountain range. Both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. The LEDs are very warm and are connected to two battery packs that each contain 3 AAs. There is a small switch on the lower right side that you just need to flick and Wha la! Roughly 25X43 The next pieces will be very similar to the example show. No two pieces are exactly alike…each is beautiful and unique in its own way. All pieces are signed and dated on the back. I very much look forward to working on your order.
- painted stick mobile – Google Search
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY hexagon shelf made from none other than the trusty popsicle stick. Easy and budget-friendly!
- Stick to a theme when displaying vintage stamps – like these bird ones!
- Tissue paper art – (ensure you have tissue paper that bleeds) spray paper a little, stick tissue paper to it & spray with a water bottle. Wait a few seconds then peel the tissue paper off
- inspiration | popsicle stick art
- 10 Awesome Ideas for Tiny Laundry Spaces • Lots of Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from home with baxter, this wonderful laundry area created from a small half bath.
- Half Circles Waves Color (2013) Art Print by Danny Ivan. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of high quality products available.