Photo via: prettyhandygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- DIY Antique Frame Jewelry Holder. This antique shabby chic frame jewelry organizer can be wall mounted and once the jewellery is on it its like an ever changing art work!
- pretty fabric + cardboard box + stapler = art to cover the ugly breaker box in my hallway
- Dont take that old fenicng to the dump! Make a cool vintage sign out of it! This tutorial shows you how! Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourslelfer
- Loving the text on an old shutter idea for a sign!
- Framing a small but special document with extra wide matting (this is an old piece of sheet music)
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- Made from an old pallet
- Framed photographs on an old window make an easy to change gallery display.
- Adding a shelf to an old vintage window. So easy!
- Make these signs by taking and old piece of wood, paint it using a white wash technique. Print your words backwards on an inkjet printer. Place printed paper face down on the wood, using a paint brush wet the paper SLIGHTLY. Take the top end of a pen or sharpie and burnish the letters for a more uniform look. Attach a wire hanger and your done.
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com