Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Macrame Chair crafts decor
- DIY Home Decor | Small Wood Projects | Would you believe you can make these rustic wood wall stars inspired by Pottery Barn for only $4 each? Check out the tutorial to find out how!
- DIY Home Decor | DIY Wall Art | Are you loving arrow decor like me? Check out these 15 awesome DIY projects for making your own arrows from wood!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Decorative Mountain Shelf @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Corbel
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Painted Wood Sign @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Farmhouse Style Corbel Shelves @istandarddesign
- 15 DIY Pallet Project tutorial from Pallet signs, art, decor, crafts, shelving, furniture, ikea hacks, gardening and planters.
- Dwell Beautiful shows you how to make some recycled magazine art as a great way to get rid of all those extra magazines lying around! Check out her tutorial!
- DIY String Art Projects – Cool, Fun and Easy Letters, Patterns and Wall Art Tutorials for String Art – How to Make Names, Words, Hearts and State Art for Room Decor and DIY Gifts – fun Crafts and DIY Ideas for Teens and Adults http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-string-art-projects
- Check out this super easy and simple macrame wall hanging tutorial. This step by step guide is also suitable for beginners!
- You can make your own raccoon head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 6 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 25 cm (A4) or 35 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share …