Photo via: cardobserver.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Geometric Prints in Gold Frames! Islands Framing Gallery in Savannah, GA is a premiere custom framing shop with years of experience in the business, attention to detail, and phenomenal customer service! Call (912) 691-5785 or visit our website www.islandsframing.com for more information!
- Product Description Sheet size :60cm*80cm(1cm=0.39in) Custom Size:Wide over 100cm will split to 2 panels. Material:High Quality Vinyl Packed in Mailing tube or Mailing box Those wall sticker will add fun to your home or business in few minutes. They are self-adhesive, waterproof and removable without residue. (Pre-test is highly recommended. Using a piece of masking tape and place it on the wall,if the paint remains on the wall and not on the tape as you lift it up, then your wall is most likely be suitable for wall decals.) They will go on any smooth flat dry surface
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Clever Wall Art Idea: Frame Handmade Paper for a High-End DIY look! diy art makinglemonadeblog.com
- My technique for painting perfect signs and graphics – no special equipment required! A tutorial by Anastasia Vintage
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Hanging Photos Can Be A Total Pain…Unless You Know These Clever Tricks – http://centophobe.com/hanging-photos-can-be-a-total-pain-unless-you-know-these-clever-tricks/ –
- DIY Canvas Wall Art (Using Hole Punch and Gold Card) | Click Pic for 36 DIY Wall Art Ideas for Living Room | DIY Wall Decorating Ideas for the Home More
- the best places to find free vintage graphics pin
- Susie Shorts Watercolor Christmas Card Ideas – Greeting Cards
- A fun Fall decor sign for your front porch and a tutorial on how to paint lettering so you dont have to buy a stencil when creating signs!
- Loving the text on an old shutter idea for a sign!