Photo via: makinglemonadeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn How to Quill a darling Heart Shaped Mothers Day Paper Craft Gift Idea via Paper Chase – Moms and Grandmas will love these pretty handmade works of art! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- Handmade wall decor. DIY scrapbook paper and a canvas!
- With the holidays around the corner I am starting to think about handmade gifts! Here is an easy tutorial for a fabric cross wall art that can be easily customized for any room! …
- Box of Happies boxofhappies.com (4 to 6 unique handmade products shipped monthly in a reusable craft box) LOVES DIY!: Watercolor Paper Fall Leaf and Branch Mobile
- DIY Fence Wood use the picture frame I already have and use a teal paper for the back and yellow for the flower hearts
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- Renovation Colorful Simple Idea 2012 DIY Wall Decor with Photo Frame
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Never pay big bucks on a floating frame for your canvas art again! This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to quickly assemble your own floating frame!
- family pictuer frame wall layout idea for 10 frames – Google Search
- Board games hanging on wall (no glass front in frame), baggie on back to hold pieces, great idea for play room! quite genius. no box breaking!