Photo via: shealynnbenner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spray paint doilies on canvas = instant and awesome art. I want to do this with bright colors!
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- Bronze and Copper Wall art – diy with terra cotta. – Wonder if I could do this with the hot glue/tinfoil/shoe polish idea, only spray paint the tin foil before putting on the shoe polish.
- ICY Couture Wall Art – YOUR OWN LIP PRINT! We can make your own lip print, your finger print, or your DNA table on a canvas made with crystals! What a unique, cool and personal gift! 🙂
- DIY: Spray paint a canvas gold, tape down a design, then paint with another color. Cute and easy.
- Spray paint a canvas gold, tape down a design, then paint with another color. Cute and
- Easy wall decoration: 1. Paint canvas 2. Rubber doormat – place it over the canvas and spray over 3. Remove the doormat to reveal this beautiful artwork DIY… easy
- Put stickers on a canvas, paint and peel off! Great wall art!
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Tutorial on how to make faux metal stars out of common household items and silver spray paint