Photo via: shealynnbenner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spray paint doilies on canvas = instant and awesome art. I want to do this with bright colors!
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Bronze and Copper Wall art – diy with terra cotta. – Wonder if I could do this with the hot glue/tinfoil/shoe polish idea, only spray paint the tin foil before putting on the shoe polish.
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- ICY Couture Wall Art – YOUR OWN LIP PRINT! We can make your own lip print, your finger print, or your DNA table on a canvas made with crystals! What a unique, cool and personal gift! 🙂
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. This would be great for funny quotes!
- Spray paint a canvas gold, tape down a design, then paint with another color. Cute and
- DIY: Spray paint a canvas gold, tape down a design, then paint with another color. Cute and easy.
- Easy wall decoration: 1. Paint canvas 2. Rubber doormat – place it over the canvas and spray over 3. Remove the doormat to reveal this beautiful artwork DIY… easy
- Put stickers on a canvas, paint and peel off! Great wall art!