Photo via: shealynnbenner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spray paint doilies on canvas = instant and awesome art. I want to do this with bright colors!
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Take the wow factor of a summer sunset and bring it straight to your living room with this DIY wall art décor. All you need is 15 minutes, four canvas squares, pastel spray paint and the scent of a Glade Soak It In Summer Swim candle and wax melts from our new Escape to the Lake summer collection to get you in the mood to seize summer’s days.
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- Start with blank canvas, lay down stencil design, spray paint, remove stencils, install white or colored lights behind the painting, hang on wall..it sounds soo easy!
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- Bronze and Copper Wall art – diy with terra cotta. – Wonder if I could do this with the hot glue/tinfoil/shoe polish idea, only spray paint the tin foil before putting on the shoe polish.
- ICY Couture Wall Art – YOUR OWN LIP PRINT! We can make your own lip print, your finger print, or your DNA table on a canvas made with crystals! What a unique, cool and personal gift! 🙂
- DIY: Spray paint a canvas gold, tape down a design, then paint with another color. Cute and easy.
- Spray paint fake flowers and glue to a canvas! this looks awesome
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. This would be great for funny quotes!