Photo via: muyingenioso.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its that time again! Silhouette Challenge time! This months theme was all about home decor. Which is very appropriate since I just moved into my new home. Do you know I dont even have one thing hanging on my wall yet? I just cant decide what sort of style I am leaning towards. Anyway I had two big events coming up (Signature Finishes opening and Brimfield) where I needed to create some pallet signs to sell. So I thought I would share those with you this month.
- Use eraser dipped in paint to make polka dots….so simple I never thought of that!
- Genius! Ive been dreading the thought of having to remove the giant mirrors that were plastered onto the bathroom walls, but I never realized I could just build out the frame on top of the mounted mirror! Absolutely brilliant! Going to Home Depot today!
- Clever Built-In Storage Ideas You Never Thought Of! • Some really good ideas here in this round-up of built in storage projects!
- Absolutely love this old window and planter…and the mason jars are so in right now….can you believe she was lucky enough to have found the window with the box actually attached??? Why cant I find deals like that??? 🙂
- I wish I had thought of this. It would have saved me a lot of time patching holes.
- Did you miss the first step? Click here to start with step one! So, youve got your Crayola markers* now. And I know what you were thinking…I had no idea that you could letter with Crayola markers when I first started! I thought that you had to have fancy brush pens to even remotely start…
- Easy $5 shelves with leather straps! This is so cool! Love! – This is a pretty easy shelving idea. I think it will cost a little more than $5, but not much!
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- These coordinates are for the exact location where my husband and I first met at a summer party held by a pair of mutual friends. This could be a great gift idea since you could choose any location with meaning – first meeting, homes you’ve lived in; the possibilities are endless!
- i LOVE this idea for a mirror/frame. anthro inspired, but of course, WAY less expensive 🙂
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT so you’ll always find it. It often seems these days that our most treasured memories never get any further than our 4.2″ phone screens. I admit, I’m guilty of it. I keep planning to print photos (I even bought photo printer paper), but somehow I never seem …