Photo via: cozymadethings.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gathering Beauty is a craft and diy blog where I share all the things Im making and baking everything else I just cant live without.
- Good Things | Martha Stewart Weddings
- Floating Shelves over Sofa – Angelas Cozy Home
- Cute and cozy
- Buy custom home signs with your choice of 6 Cozy Home designs, printed on real basswood planks. Free personalization & fast shipping.
- Your porch will feel so comfy and cozy with this wood sign. In the morning you can sit and sip coffee, in the afternoon you can have water, lemonade and in the evening you can in the evening unwind with whatever drink you desire. Take time to breathe and catch up with friends. Perfect for warm summer days or brisk fall nights. Made of solid wood, measures approx 15 x 16 inches. It is painted light turquoise with brown stained lettering.It is sealed, can be in indirect weather exposure like on a porch, but not meant for direct outside exposure. Comes with hanging hardware. Thank you for your interest, please ask if you have any questions.
- The Catch My Party Blog – Yarn-Wrapped Ombre Monogrammed Letter
- 50 DIY wall art tutorials, a diy craft post from the blog burlap and blue, written by linda smith on Bloglovin’
- great blog with lots of cute decor.
- Lifestyle blog with decorating inspiration, creative DIY and craft projects, organizing tips, delicious recipes, and more.
- Handlettering by @asyeraguempel for the Tombow blog
- FREE Printable – Tranquil Porthole Wall Art will make any home feel much more sophisticated. Perfect for kids room, home, and office. OkieHome blog and freebies