Photo via: homedecor101.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY – Vintage Window Pane Picture Frame. I could totally do this with the barn pics from my wedding!
- DIY Shorts Amazing Shoes With Lace DIY: Inspirational Quote T-Shirt DIY: Handmade Collars DIY lace scarf DIY: pretty lace detail DIY: Blouse Washer & Ribbon Necklace DIY fashion sunglasses Lace Skirt DIY Poncho Zipper Heart Necklace DIY: Spoon flowers DIY Bows Scarf Tutorial DIY nice cup wads DIY: bracelet Modify Your Old Jeans DIY Vintage Buttons Necklace DIY: Wire Heart Bracelet
- Oversized DIY Wall Art Made From Plywood by Making Home Base!
- DIY Rustic Wall Mirrors made from cheap plastic framed full length mirrors from Walmart, Target, ect
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY hexagon shelf made from none other than the trusty popsicle stick. Easy and budget-friendly!
- Never lose track of this project! PIN IT so you’ll always find it. It often seems these days that our most treasured memories never get any further than our 4.2″ phone screens. I admit, I’m guilty of it. I keep planning to print photos (I even bought photo printer paper), but somehow I never seem …
- OMG, this DIY art is amazing. I love that this blogger made art frames from pallets and that she hung them from industrial pipe. So cool!
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- Wish your bedroom had a new look? If you’re crafty, its easier than you might think. There are many fun bedroom decor crafts to try. Whether you’d like to create new bedroom furniture or copy a fancy store’s expensive bedroom decor style look – it can be done in a few days or just an …
- shopruche: “ Time to get crafty. ”
- Drop Cloth Wreath. Purchase the window pane from Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-4-Opening-Rustic-Windowpane-Collage-Frame/34456377
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.