Photo via: morningbymorningproductions.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wall Shelves – How to Make Hanging Storage for an Organized Bathroom (tutorial)
- Crate end Table
- Rustic crate corner shelf unit
- Gabriel Wall System Hanging Organizer | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White with plans | Organize your home, or small spaces | Tips, tricks and easy DIY ideas for storage on a budget
- Clever hanging storage maximizes space in the universal design bathroom. “We had a situation where the floor and all of the walls are tiled and no place to put anything you need to have in a bathroom, so we came up with this shelving idea that David Brown built for us that is modern looking, clean, simple and it really feels perfect in this room,” says interior designer Linda Woodrum.
- 50 Genius Storage Ideas (all very cheap and easy!) Great for organizing and small houses.
- Towel and tp storage
- 36 Jewelry Storage Ideas, my daughter would love these in her space
- Clever Built-In Storage Ideas You Never Thought Of! • Some really good ideas here in this round-up of built in storage projects!
- Check out these cool and simple ways to maximize storage space on your countertop, but still keep it functional!
- Ornate picture frame storage units are perfect for bedroom bits and pieces. Choose a wall-mounted version, or stand one on a bedside table. Paint them up and back with wallpaper offcuts.
- Bathroom Storage Solutions – Make a space saving – high storage shelf for your bathroom.