Photo via: craftsbyamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Cool art from TP and paper towel rolls! Tutorial Tuesday: Toilet Tissue Roll Art
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.:
- Bronze and Copper Wall art – diy with terra cotta. – Wonder if I could do this with the hot glue/tinfoil/shoe polish idea, only spray paint the tin foil before putting on the shoe polish.
- You can make your own raccoon head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 6 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 25 cm (A4) or 35 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share …
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- How to Make Tissue Paper Tassels with theboldabode.com
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- This hand painted Ephesians verse is a perfect piece to brighten any wall! The black background and different use of colors make it virtually able to match with anything! Materials: stretched canvas and acrylic paint If you have any questions or custom orders, send me a message and I will be happy to see what I can do
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1