Photo via: createdtwists.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color. Most wood is pallet wood and it varies from oak, pine, alder and poplar. The front mountain range is stained a darker color then the second mountain range. Both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. The LEDs are very warm and are connected to two battery packs that each contain 3 AAs. There is a small switch on the lower right side that you just need to flick and Wha la! Roughly 25X43 The next pieces will be very similar to the example show. No two pieces are exactly alike…each is beautiful and unique in its own way. All pieces are signed and dated on the back. I very much look forward to working on your order.
- The wall is also an important part of your home life. The decorations and colors on the wall reveal the message of your personality and life style. So don’t let the wall be bare. Decorate the wall to brighten up your room. It is really a funny idea to show how you love the life! […]
- All available sizes and my flat rate prices can be found under the Dimensions drop down. There is no upcharge for customization! –REQUIRED CUSTOM ORDER INFORMATION– Please provide the following information in the Note to Art of Words Boutique box on the payment screen that appears after you select the dimensions and orientation youd like, then click Add to Cart. You can also message me through Etsy before you purchase to discuss the details or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your email if you are not sure how the Etsy messengers work and I will contact you that way. 1. YOUR FULL QUOTE.– – Please provide the quote EXACTLY how you’d like it with exact punctuation and capitalization that you’d like. If you want all cursive, I do not recommend capitalizing all letters. It doesnt flow together well. 2. BACKGROUND.– Backgrounds can be (examples in links provided): • SOLID ACRYLIC: https://www.etsy.com/listing/235604884/she-believed-she-could-so-she-did-canvas?ref=shop_home_feat_4 • STRIPES (combination of two colors): https://www.etsy.com/listing/510211609/lets-stay-home-canvas-quote-art-home?ref=shop_home_active_5 • COLOR PALETTE with 3-5 acrylic colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/239758030/be-brave-color-palette-color-swatch?ref=shop_home_active_65 • WATERCOLOR WASH with 1 color: https://www.etsy.com/listing/232154090/go-into-the-world-and-do-well-go-into?ref=shop_home_active_63 • WATERCOLOR CIRCLE with 1-2 colors (Darker areas will vary canvas to canvas, as it completely depends on how the watercolor settles and dries): https://www.etsy.com/listing/508387999/she-needed-a-hero-so-thats-what-she?ref=shop_home_active_10 • BLENDED WATERCOLOR with 2-3 colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/234667448/the-darkest-nights-produce-the-brightest?ref=shop_home_active_37 If you have other ideas for backgrounds, please let me know! I can also look like any of my listings, too! I can do practically any color. 3.LETTERING COLOR.– Black, rose gold, gold, or silver ink. White ink can be used on dark, solid backgrounds ONLY. It is not as completely opaque as others and tends to look more like chalk. I recommend sticking with black, rose gold, gold, or silver due to this. Watercolor can be used on a white background only (see my Live in the Sunshine canvas for an example of watercolor lettering). 4. WRITING STYLE.– All cursive, or combination of cursive and print (see my listings for examples). I do not recommend all print because all print tends to leave the canvas looking very empty. • • • Example • • • 1. I love you and I like you. 2. Black solid acrylic background 3. Silver lettering 4. All cursive You dont have to worry about the format/layout the words unless you have something specific in mind! I can handle that. 🙂 If you DO have a specific layout in mind, please let me know. Due to the handmade nature, I can only fit so much across and down but Im happy to work with any ideas you might have! –Important Information– *Due to the handwritten nature of my work, the following are my word limits for each size. You may go over 1-2 words on the smaller sizes and 5 or so for the larger sizes, but at the limit, the canvas is covered and it may be difficult to read if you go over the limit. 8×10 – 10 words 9×12 – 15 words 11×14 – 25 words 12×12- 25 words 12×16 – 35 words 16×20 – 40 words 18×24 – 55 words — International Customers Outside the US – please contact me before purchasing 18×24 or larger. These sizes have a substantially higher shipping cost. I have no way of accounting for that with my shipping settings with how Etsy is set up. Failure to contact me before purchasing one of these larger sizes will lead to your order being canceled and refunded. — –Other Sizes Available– 24×24 and 24×30 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435437/xl-custom-quote-canvas-24×24-24×30-home?ref=shop_home_active_2 24×36 and 30×40 – https://www.etsy.com/listing/469435567/xxl-custom-quote-canvas-24×36-30×40-wall?ref=shop_home_active_3 –Production time– Please see Shipping and Policies section for current production time. Once your order is placed, I will message you within 24-48 hours to let you know when to expect a picture of your canvas to approve once it is finished. –Examples– I frequently post custom orders I have recently made on my Instagram. Check them out here! https://www.instagram.com/artofwordsboutiqueetsy/ –Contact– If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me through the following link: https://www.etsy.com/conversations/new?with_id=53857779&ref=owner_contact_leftnav I usually respond quickly, so be sure to check your conversations (located under You at the top of the page on a desktop browser, by clicking on the small triangle then selecting Conversations, or by tapping the 3 lines next to Etsy on the Etsy App and then selecting Conversations from the slide-over menu.) within 1 day of messaging me for faster service! 🙂 You can also email me:
- The time had come to make a silhouette of Claras cute little head to replace the placeholder that we created well before she was born. Heres how we did it.
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- Your decor charms with a rustic-chic aesthetic, so when it comes time to show off your memories, arrange each photo on this hanging set of twine and clips!…
- This weeks project: DIY Rustic Mirror…..would be cute against a wall next to a table or little dresser with burlap on it and hydrangeas in mason jars as well…if that made any sense lol
- Love the frames and spacing. Link through this post to show how to hang photos without nails and spaced evenly!
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- A house reflects an individual’s personality, style and attitude towards life. The type of art present at one’s home also show how much a person values art. A piece of art that is almost always present in a home is canvas painting. And while some have the means to buy a canvas painting to adorn …
- As the days become shorter and the temperatures begin to dip, we’ll show you how to bring some warmth back into your home by decorating with natural elements such as leaves, pumpkins, nuts, acorns, birch bark and other seasonal materials for gorgeous fall DIY displays. …