Photo via: viewalongtheway.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 DIY Decorating Ideas for a blank wall – SohoSonnet Creative Living
- 20 Ways to Decorate Blank Walls with Beautiful Wood Projects – From reclaimed wood projects to modern plywood brilliance, you will find something to fit many different decorating styles.
- Love the barn door style? We have 35 ways for you to build your own door AND your own hardware, so your new door can be both budget-friendly and stylish, PLUS inexpensive options for purchasing pre-made rolling door hardware.
- Give your blank wall a big dose of personality with these 5 Simple Gallery Wall Ideas!
- Banish blank walls and channel your inner artist with these totally doable, trendy DIY wall art projects.
- Cool Sharpie Crafts and DIY Projects You Can Make With Sharpie Markers. Fun, Easy and Cheap Homemade Ideas for Creative Gifts and Decor Teens Love
- If you have a large blank wall that you dont know what to do with, consider framing up some wallpaper! forget buying an expensive frame. Get some trim moulding cut to the proper size at Home Depot and paint it white. This makes for a dramatic (but inexpensive) piece of wall art.
- Insanely Cheap DIY Wall Art Ideas Youll Love – Creative Room Decor for Bedroom, Bath and Family. Teens, Dorms, Kids on a Budget
- Learn How to Quill a darling Heart Shaped Mothers Day Paper Craft Gift Idea via Paper Chase – Moms and Grandmas will love these pretty handmade works of art! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- A blog about thrifty DIY, decor and design for the home. Inexpensive decorating ideas, helpful household tips, trim work tutorials and DIY projects.
- Want to give those plain old IKEA frames a little extra bit of pizazz? Here are seven creative (and inexpensive!) ways to dress them up.
- 33 Gorgeous DIY Projects To Decorate Your Grown Up Apartment. Some really cute original ideas in here