Photo via: usefuldiyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hexagon Bling Art – 16 DIY Decor Crafts for Your Home | GleamItUp
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- 25 Creative and Easy DIY Canvas Wall Art Ideas – ArchitectureArtDesigns.com
- Creative DIY Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- 25 Creative Ways to Repurpose Pallets via Brit + Co.
- DIY Ideas for Painting Walls – Paint A Starry Sky Mural – Cool Ways To Paint Walls – Techniques, Tips, Stencils, Tutorials, Fun Colors and Creative Designs for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Bathroom and Kitchen http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-ways-to-paint-walls
- I wanted to make gifts for my mother and mother-in-law for Mothers Day so I searched Pinterest (of course!) to find ideas that were creative yet not too expensive. I found many posts for DIY photo coasters and decided that would be perfect!… diygiftideas diyhomedecor woodworkingprojects
- Ways to get creative with oversized mirrors by working with your local glass company. Ideas and tips for DIY framework once the mirrors have been installed.
- Cool Sharpie Crafts and DIY Projects You Can Make With Sharpie Markers. Fun, Easy and Cheap Homemade Ideas for Creative Gifts and Decor Teens Love
- Clever Wall Art Idea: Frame Handmade Paper for a High-End DIY look! diy art makinglemonadeblog.com
- diy large wall art for cheap
- This is an easy DIY Wall Hanging! Click for the FREE motorcycle download and tutorial to make your own Industrial Wall Art. Easy-to-follow plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com