Photo via: usefuldiyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Insanely Cheap DIY Wall Art Ideas Youll Love – Creative Room Decor for Bedroom, Bath and Family. Teens, Dorms, Kids on a Budget
- Hexagon Bling Art – 16 DIY Decor Crafts for Your Home | GleamItUp
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Grey Triangle Print, Geometric Art, Printable Wall Art, Triangles Print, Instant Download, Modern Wall Art, Mountain Print, Grey Triangles Printable Art – This is a digital print , ready for instant download. This is a digital file, ready for instant download. It can be printed on your own computer, by your local print/photo shop,or have it printed online. Your file will contain a high resolution .jpg which will produce an excellent quality print up to 16 x 20. Your print shop will be able to adjust the size down, if you want a smaller print, or if you are printing at home and are unable to resize the file yourself, please contact me and Ill send your exact size for you. If you want a larger file size ( over 16 x 20 ) for poster prints, please contact me with your dimensions and Ill let you know if the file can be adjusted to your size. The cost of a large file is $15. If you would like us to PRINT AND SHIP your design directly to you, you can find the details here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/238833092/honey-tree-prints-any-design-printed-and?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=printed%2Band%2Bshipped Your print is for personal use only but it can be used as many times as you like! There are great value, standard size frames available in high street stores such as Ikea, which will frame your print beautifully. Our typography prints and instant download printable art on Etsy feature inspirational and motivational quotes, along with some great wall art. Perfect for your home, office or work space. Affordable wall art and wall decor instantly available! © COPYRIGHT Honey Tree Prints Original artwork is the intellectual property of Honey Tree Prints.
- 25 Creative and Easy DIY Canvas Wall Art Ideas – ArchitectureArtDesigns.com
- Creative DIY Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- 25 Creative Ways to Repurpose Pallets via Brit + Co.
- DIY Ideas for Painting Walls – Paint A Starry Sky Mural – Cool Ways To Paint Walls – Techniques, Tips, Stencils, Tutorials, Fun Colors and Creative Designs for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Bathroom and Kitchen http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-ways-to-paint-walls
- Ways to get creative with oversized mirrors by working with your local glass company. Ideas and tips for DIY framework once the mirrors have been installed.
- I wanted to make gifts for my mother and mother-in-law for Mothers Day so I searched Pinterest (of course!) to find ideas that were creative yet not too expensive. I found many posts for DIY photo coasters and decided that would be perfect!… diygiftideas diyhomedecor woodworkingprojects
- Cool Sharpie Crafts and DIY Projects You Can Make With Sharpie Markers. Fun, Easy and Cheap Homemade Ideas for Creative Gifts and Decor Teens Love
- Reclaimed Barn Wood Art | wall decor | wall decor living room | wall decor diy | wall decor bedroom | wall decor ideas | diy wall decor | diy wall decor for bedroom | diy wall decor for living room | diy wall decor cheap | https://steeltablelegs.com