Photo via: pics.livejournal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the movie seating but nothing else. Too farmhouse
- 10 Ways to Update Old Picture Frames
- Update your dining room light fixture with a large lamp shade!
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- Please seat yourself sign, powder room decor, bathroom sign, hand lettering sign by PineappleSouth on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/492073432/please-seat-yourself-sign-powder-room
- GORGEOUS!! Installing your own shiplap can be super easy! This is a great tutorial by Table & Hearth for how to install a shiplap planked wall using simple plywood underlayment.
- Probably one of the coolest Ideas Ive seen so far!! **Engineer prints at staples for 5 bucks!!! Who knew?!?! only black and white – largest size 3 by 4 ?
- You Are Our Greatest Adventure Wooden Sign by PeachWoodCrafts on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/226868225/you-are-our-greatest-adventure-wooden
- signed by tina: Push-pin art….you could also paint the tops before hand
- Rustic Wire Amazing Grace Wood with Wire by KnotJustCrochetHere
- Found it at Wayfair – Almond Blossom by Vincent Van Gogh Painting Print on Canvas