Photo via: matterofstyle.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a couple of shelves for your peg board using L-hooks and some 2 x 4s. Great way to get some of those bulkier items off your work space and into plain view…….D.
- Notebook Lined Paper Cross Stitch Embroidery Wall by RugglesMade, $28.00
- Heart Cross Stitch for the Wall. Made using cricut vinyl.
- Box of Happies boxofhappies.com (4 to 6 unique handmade products shipped monthly in a reusable craft box) LOVES DIY!: Watercolor Paper Fall Leaf and Branch Mobile
- With the holidays around the corner I am starting to think about handmade gifts! Here is an easy tutorial for a fabric cross wall art that can be easily customized for any room! …
- When I saw this craft, I just had to try it! Once again, I have been rewarded for my hoarding tendencies, I am so glad I didnt throw out those rolls! All you need to make these are the following: …
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- You can make your own raccoon head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 6 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 25 cm (A4) or 35 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share …
- Free Kitchen Art Printable I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- DIY fabric art I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- ❤️Quick and easy candle jar that will look amazing when illuminated … | DIY & Crafts
- DIY glitter magnets.- I had so much fun making these. Super easy and fun to make. They go great with my DIY magnetic cookie sheet board 🙂