Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store picture frames, spray paint, curtain rod, ribbon and eye hooks.
- Use a pretty curtain rod and your favorite ribbon to hang pictures in a creative way! by kris
- Hang framed photos from a curtain rod
- Curtain rod made from dowel and cute drawer knob. Save a LOT of money and its custom!
- DIY industrial double conduit curtain rod – Sincerely Saturday
- DIY Picture Frames Hanging from Rod
- DIY Decorated Frames. Use cheap wooden frames and decorate them with scrapbook paper to personalize them. DIY pictureframe
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames…
- Letter door or wall hanger–Put this on front door and just change the ribbon with different colors
- How to Hang Curtain Rods the Same Height and Distance – Why didnt I think of this??!!
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie