Photo via: thedecorista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Buy custom home signs with your choice of 6 Cozy Home designs, printed on real basswood planks. Free personalization & fast shipping.
- Your porch will feel so comfy and cozy with this wood sign. In the morning you can sit and sip coffee, in the afternoon you can have water, lemonade and in the evening you can in the evening unwind with whatever drink you desire. Take time to breathe and catch up with friends. Perfect for warm summer days or brisk fall nights. Made of solid wood, measures approx 15 x 16 inches. It is painted light turquoise with brown stained lettering.It is sealed, can be in indirect weather exposure like on a porch, but not meant for direct outside exposure. Comes with hanging hardware. Thank you for your interest, please ask if you have any questions.
- This would be SO cute in the bathroom!
- Reuse old windows – oh so pretty and simple. A friend just did 2 plain windows side by side, and that was really cute too. DIY Home Decor
- Cute picture frame idea for over the bed!
- Curtain rod made from dowel and cute drawer knob. Save a LOT of money and its custom!
- DIY Yarn Wrapped Ombre Monogram Letter: Make a decorative letter with leftover yarns. Would be a cute sign for your teen daughters bedroom!
- Buy the wood plaques at hobby lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Sooo cute!
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- DIY ~ Three Canvas Peacock Art use different colors for the boards but simple template to make affordable but cute artwork
- cute idea for wall art to document your travels
- cute canvas idea