Photo via: pinteresthunt7707.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- put fabric under glass of inexpensive picture frame to create a tray – cute for a bathroom.
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there! Genius! Definitely the quickest idea Ive seen yet! 🙂
- Clothespin picture hanger idea – Teen Crafts that ARENT stupid – by A Little Craft In Your Day. Thanks @ALittleCraftInYourDay. Use www.3RingCircles.com craft ring base to make the frame, available in different size and shapes. 3RingCircles DiyBangles
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- DIY Cute Cardboard Picture Frame | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas
- Two canvas prints, two chairs at the foot of bed. Very cute
- DIY picture frame idea
- I have been seeing these jumbo outdoor dice all over the place this summer. They look so cute and so fun for outdoor parties. We really enjoy sitting on the porch and watching the kids play in the front yard on warm summer nights and these look like they would be perfect entertainment. Plus I…Read More »
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this