Photo via: pinteresthunt7707.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- put fabric under glass of inexpensive picture frame to create a tray – cute for a bathroom.
- DIY Cute Cardboard Picture Frame | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Two canvas prints, two chairs at the foot of bed. Very cute
- DIY picture frame idea
- DIY Fence Wood use the picture frame I already have and use a teal paper for the back and yellow for the flower hearts
- I have been seeing these jumbo outdoor dice all over the place this summer. They look so cute and so fun for outdoor parties. We really enjoy sitting on the porch and watching the kids play in the front yard on warm summer nights and these look like they would be perfect entertainment. Plus I…Read More »
- Ive seen window picture frames with a different pic in every section, but i love the large picture with the window over it.
- What a cute idea as a wedding gift for the new couple!
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!