Photo via: carlyrobertson.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Antique Frame Jewelry Holder. This antique shabby chic frame jewelry organizer can be wall mounted and once the jewellery is on it its like an ever changing art work!
- Turn an ordinary entry closet into an extraordinary mini mud-room. I love home decor ideas and making this space was so much fun! Take a look! . . Let me show you the before pictures… . WARNING: This picture has some disturbing images 😉 WHAT A MESS! . . Here is what happened …
- This is a one of a kind large reclaimed wood cross. Size 13 x 19..25 . A perfect gift for someone that loves unique crosses. White distressed wood is the background to a second natural reclaimed wood cross. Mounted to the top is a small white rustic cross. A beautiful unusual piece that is one of a kind! This is made from reclaimed wood and any curves in the wood or knot holes is not considered a flaw but part of the character of this piece that makes it so unique. This piece makes such a statement on a wall by itself or adds attention to a wall of crosses
- Rustic wood and wire baskets organizer. I made this for my kitchen, and it now holds all our dishtowels and handtowels. Easy and cheap country farmhouse decor DIY
- put fabric under glass of inexpensive picture frame to create a tray – cute for a bathroom.
- If you want a cheap, and very effective, way to organize jewelry, accordion hooks are a great choice. You just attach them to the wall and then you can use them to keep necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry items organized. They work great because they keep chains from becoming tangled and they look really nice on the wall. Plus, they are really inexpensive.
- Gabriel Wall System Hanging Organizer | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White with plans | Organize your home, or small spaces | Tips, tricks and easy DIY ideas for storage on a budget
- Coat and Jewelry Hangers: Add a wonderful wall decor accent in a rustic style to your home with this DIY coat and jewelry hanger!
- The decision on what to do with the immense blank wall along our staircase has been irresolute . . . for nearly 2 years. Should I weave a massive wall hanging?
- Hoy quiero compartir unas increíbles alternativas con las que puedes decorar tu baño. Encuentra los detalles que más se identifiquen con tu estilo y con la decoración del resto de tu casa. Espero que te gusten todas las ideas que encontramos para compartirte. Todas son muy fáciles de poner en practica y tu baño parecerá completamente nuevo . El secreto para conseguir esto es prestarle atención a l …
- Key and Mail Organizer on Reclaimed Wood
- Laundry Room Organizer