Photo via: smallstudio.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pallet Stage Art – LED Crosses
- This is a one of a kind large reclaimed wood cross. Size 13 x 19..25 . A perfect gift for someone that loves unique crosses. White distressed wood is the background to a second natural reclaimed wood cross. Mounted to the top is a small white rustic cross. A beautiful unusual piece that is one of a kind! This is made from reclaimed wood and any curves in the wood or knot holes is not considered a flaw but part of the character of this piece that makes it so unique. This piece makes such a statement on a wall by itself or adds attention to a wall of crosses
- Old Windows Decorated for Christmas | Creative Uses for Old Windows-33-1 Kindesign
- Eclectic gallery wall on dark charcoal walls | console decorated with pumpkins and fall flowers
- DIY Decorated Frames. Use cheap wooden frames and decorate them with scrapbook paper to personalize them. DIY pictureframe
- DIY Home Decor : Use the yarn to make a cross for our entry way
- in love with this. cross stitch/embroidery thats actually modern and decorative for todays sensibilities.
- easy to DIY @Melinda W W Duncan Wilson this would look good on your cross wall. Love it!!!
- Notebook Lined Paper Cross Stitch Embroidery Wall by RugglesMade, $28.00
- Fabric cross on wood
- Beyond The Picket Fence: Patchwork, Scrap Wood Cross http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2013/03/patchwork-scrap-wood-cross.html
- With the holidays around the corner I am starting to think about handmade gifts! Here is an easy tutorial for a fabric cross wall art that can be easily customized for any room! …