Photo via: azstarnet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mind blowing IKEA hack! You can save so much money if you know how to create your own built in using IKEA cabinets and shelves to create your own entertainment center in your family room.
- Curtain rod made from dowel and cute drawer knob. Save a LOT of money and its custom!
- This in-depth tutorial on how to re-upholster a wingback chair because it has tons of pictures. There are also some great money saving tips as well. If you are considering re-upholstering a chair, you have to check this out!
- DIY ~ Three Canvas Peacock Art use different colors for the boards but simple template to make affordable but cute artwork
- simple diy wall art…def have to do this in the kitchen so that i can switch out the artwork whenever i get the whim to do so!
- This idea is impressive and serves 2 purposes, it will be praised by everyone; who will see it in your home. This idea of folding desk cum shelf will save the space of placing a desk separately, this is not difficult to copy.
- Easy wall decoration: 1. Paint canvas 2. Rubber doormat – place it over the canvas and spray over 3. Remove the doormat to reveal this beautiful artwork DIY… easy
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- Yes love this! U dnt need to have $$ to b happy! Id rather b poor n happy then rich n miserable! Money wont buy happiness!
- Put a picture of what youre saving for in a shadow box and cut a slit for money!
- Free Printable Wall Art makes fantastic money and time saving home decor. I love the inspirational quotes framed on my wall, very motivational.
- DIY Easy Artwork, tree stump print, compliments of nature