Photo via: littlepieceofme.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- You can make your own raccoon head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 6 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 25 cm (A4) or 35 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share …
- You can make your own deer head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 13 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 70 cm (A4) or 100 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share the file or any part of it for financial or any other purposes. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please email me before leaving negative feedback. Thank you for understanding! Good luck
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- NEED this for my husband who some how looses not only his keys, but mine, & the spares too! Grrrr!
- DIY: String Heart – love this! Cant wait to make one for my room after I get my walls painted 🙂
- When I saw this craft, I just had to try it! Once again, I have been rewarded for my hoarding tendencies, I am so glad I didnt throw out those rolls! All you need to make these are the following: …
- Looking for a cheaper way to decorate with quality art? Read on to find out how to make your own DIY Paper Wall Art piece. All you need is JAM Paper!
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- Old fences turned into crosses. oooohh,,, i need these for my cross wall!!!
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts