Photo via: twelveoeightblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- This lovely driftwood sign will fit in with any decor. Each sign is unique driftwood collected from Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of NY. It is untreated, yet lightly sanded. This piece measures 14 long and 3 1/2 wide at its longest/widest part. It can be displayed on the wall using the back hook bar or placed on a table vignette. The Love is hand painted on with white paint and lightly sanded to distress.
- DIY Driftwood Photo Display – Morning Creativity
- Beachy Driftwood DIY Wreath
- See how easy it is to create this vertical DIY Modern Rustic Wall Hanging from salvaged wood | upcycledtreasures.com
- This is an easy DIY Wall Hanging! Click for the FREE motorcycle download and tutorial to make your own Industrial Wall Art. Easy-to-follow plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Tutorial – MichellePhan.com – MichellePhan.com
- Mason Jar Wall Hanging Hook with reclaimed wood | 26 DIY Mason Jar Crafts You Can Make In Under an Hour at http://diyready/com/mason-jar-crafts-in-under-an-hour
- DIY Wall Shelves – How to Make Hanging Storage for an Organized Bathroom (tutorial)
- DIY Wall Hanging For Babys Room « @ DIY Home Cuteness DIY NURSERY
- Easy DIY yarn wall hanging
- DIY :: BATIK DYE WALL HANGING ( http://www.kellimurray.com/2013/04/19/diy-batik-dye-wall-hanging/ )