Photo via: divaofdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Large custom wall decals are expensive! But you can make your own fabric decal to add color and texture to any room– and yes, they’re removable!
- DIY fabric art I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- DIY wall decor. Fabric covered wood pieces.
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Indigo Wall Art With Framed Fabric | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- Thousands of Christian Wall Decals, and this one is the most popular! If you would like to bring the Lord into your home, literally speaking from your walls, check out this wall decal website!
- Modern Baby Nursery Wall Decals Tree Wall by HappyPlaceDecals, $79.00
- Art for walls does not necessarily have to be in the form of paintings. There is no written rule in the home décor book that says you can’t have heartwarming and inspirational quotes on your walls. In fact, if you are looking to customize your wall art, wall quote decals are the…
- Product Description Sheet size :60cm*80cm(1cm=0.39in) Custom Size:Wide over 100cm will split to 2 panels. Material:High Quality Vinyl Packed in Mailing tube or Mailing box Those wall sticker will add fun to your home or business in few minutes. They are self-adhesive, waterproof and removable without residue. (Pre-test is highly recommended. Using a piece of masking tape and place it on the wall,if the paint remains on the wall and not on the tape as you lift it up, then your wall is most likely be suitable for wall decals.) They will go on any smooth flat dry surface
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!