Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Ideas for Painting Walls – Paint A Starry Sky Mural – Cool Ways To Paint Walls – Techniques, Tips, Stencils, Tutorials, Fun Colors and Creative Designs for Living Room, Bedroom, Kids Room, Bathroom and Kitchen http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cool-ways-to-paint-walls
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- See how to make your own DIY Pixel Wall art with theboldabode.com. What a fun and happy way to express your colorful self!
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.
- Looking for a way to get perfect chalkboard lettering every time? You wont want to miss this blog post with a fun and easy tutorial!
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.
- heres a simple way to do string art – – love this diy rainbow string art idea project using yarn! itll make fun girls bedroom decor michaelsmakers – – Sugar Bee Crafts
- Turn thrift store plates into charming gold monogramed home decor for your kitchen or personalized gifts.
- My Repurposed Life shows you how to transform a vintage headboard into a chalkboard coat rack shelf perfect for a busy family.
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- DIY Home Decor : Use the yarn to make a cross for our entry way